Friday, April 3, 2009

The Dressing Room Trunk Show Recap


On Saturday, I had the great opportunity to help The Dressing Room with the Simone Carvalli trunk show. It was so great to see the wedding industry from another perspective! I had the pleasure of meeting Terri, who represents the designer. She travels all over the U.S. to assist with these shows. We helped a number of brides, bridesmaids, and mothers try on and select their dresses. It was amazing how rewarding it was to help a bride select the most important dress of her life! Judy, of The Dressing Room, was great! I learned so much about her shop and the personal service that she provides to each customer.

I also, finally, was able to meet Gina from It's Icing on the Cake. I heard so many nice things about her and it was great to put a name with a face! I enjoyed her delicious cake all day...maybe too much!! =)
Images courtesy of http://www.thedroom.com/.

No comments: