Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kiss & Tell: Robin & Byron at the Sheraton Sand Key

We received these breathtaking words from Robin & Byron!

"Ok where do I begin........Staci is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!! I knew from the beginning that I would not be able to plan a wedding on my own. After making a bunch of phone calls and gathering information, I decided to meet with Staci at where else...Starbucks. My mom, fiance and I were all there for the meeting. Staci took the time to learn about how we meet and our "vision" for the wedding, including, colors, music, theme, location, etc. She did not miss a detail! After our meeting, we immediately booked her. I cannot put into words how helpful, creative, and thorough Staci is! She helped me with every aspect of the wedding! Staci was at our florist meetings and at the multiple walk-thru's at the ceremony/reception site. Her energy is addictive!!! She was able to help me with my vision of the wedding in order to make everything come together. The day of the wedding, Staci was there bright and early to get things going. She took care of all my wedding items, linens, caterers, and coordinating all the vendors. The wedding day went PERFECTLY and I own it all to Staci! She is a GREAT wedding coordinator, very detail oriented, and doesn't miss a beat! She has such great ideas and was so much fun to work with! I cannot say enough great things about Staci! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to assist with your wedding....you will not be disappointed!!!!"



Image courtesy of Limelight Photography.

No comments: