Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Fall Lovefest for Mindy & Jeff!!

My latest clients, Mindy & Jeff, were married last weekend, in a beautiful ceremony in Walsingham Park in Largo. The ceremony overlooked a lake and the serene sounds of nature, and the occasional bicyclist ;), made the ceremony truly special! Maybe I’m a little biased, because I love the fall, but I was a big fan of their color scheme of oranges, browns, reds, & beiges. It really fit into the atmosphere beautifully. Their event embraced the autumn theme with their unique design elements, such as a carved willow cake topper, pumpkins lining the aisle, and Halloween candy as their favor. Mindy and Jeff’s wedding was very emotional, even bringing a tear to my eye, because not only were they being joined as husband and wife, but their children were also being joined, creating a family of six. To keep the emphasis on family, a sand ceremony was performed and each person had a different color of sand. I wish them and their newly joined family all the best!























No comments: