Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kiss & Tell: Katie & Chris


"Staci was absolutely wonderful! I had been so overwhelmed before I hired her, and planning my wedding was starting to seem like a job. I was anxious and worried about all of the little details instead of being excited to marry the man of my dreams. She took all of the work out of it so my wedding could be the celebration it was supposed to be. She juggled all of the vendors and even added her own candles and decorations to the cake table etc to ensure that everything looked beautiful. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to focus on the reasons she is getting married and not on the details of it."

"Staci,

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding so special. You really did 'handle the details while we created the memories.' I would (and will) recommend you to anyone I know who is getting married.

Thank you,

Katie"

Image courtesy of Love Inspired Photography.

No comments: