Monday, January 3, 2011

Kiss & Tell: Rosemarie & J.P.

Rosemarie & J.P. had these kind words to say:



"Staci Mandikas, owner of Unique Event Design, provided us with "Day of Coordinating" package. However, she did SO much more than that. She recommended excellent vendors that I was SO happy with. She also helped me design the layout and decor for the reception and made wonderful suggestions that turned out looking so beautifully. On wedding day, she made sure all the little details that meant so much to me were taken care of.

She met with my vendors and provided much needed peace of mind especially during the week of the wedding. I am pretty hands on, and it was hard for me to give up the riegns, but I felt comfortable letting Staci take over, which allowed me to enjoy my wedding a whole lot more! Thank you Staci! "

Rosemarie & J.P., thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! It was such a joy getting to know you two and your family!

Image courtesy of Corey Conroy Photography.

2 comments:

Erin J. said...

I'm thrilled to see that Rosemarie used you for her wedding! She asked me for vendor recommendations back when she got engaged and you were the recommendation I said was most important :-) Glad to see it came in handy!

DJ Felix Indahouse said...

Great job Staci! It was great working with you on this one!