Monday, February 22, 2010

Kiss & Tell: Julie & Adam


We received these super sweet comments from newlyweds, Julie & Adam!

"I cannot say enough good things about Staci. We were initially on the fence about whether or not we needed a coordinator since our venue came with one, but it was one of the best decisions we made. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her! We hired her for just DOC, but she did SO much more than that. Admittedly, I'm a bit neurotic and I was worried if my 'vision' would turn out but it did and then some. She made all these little touches throughout our reception site that just made it look amazing. We got so many compliments from guests about what a beautiful wedding it was and especially about our cake table, which was all her idea! She did an amazing job, both with organization, handling vendors, keeping me sane and calm, decorating and make our vision come to life. Hire her now!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!"

Julie & Adam, we consider it an honor to be a part of your special day! We wish you two all the best!

Image courtesy of http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/.

No comments: