Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kiss & Tell: Julie & Flo


We received these breathtaking words from Julie and Flo for their Rehearsal Dinner & 10 Year Vow Renewal.

"Staci, I cannot stress enough the amazing job that you did for me, I am so grateful!!!! I would love to do it all over again and again...the day was soooooooooooo perfect!"

"OMG...Staci and her staff were amazing. There was NOT one detail that Staci was not able to handle. She made my day a PERFECT one! Staci was running all over the place for me and my wedding party and never once showed a sign of weakness. At one point I said to one of my Bridesmaid 'she is going to have heart attack' and boy was I so WRONG! Staci and her staff were up and about till almost 1am with our LATIN PARTY CROWD. Staci started all of this off with our Rehearsal Dinner. Two weeks before the event I told her 'Staci I have NO clue where I am hosting the Rehearsal Dinner.' Her exact words to me were 'Julie what is your budget?' I told her the budget she said to me, 'Ok I will handle it from here.' And she did just that...Staci planned my Rehearsal Dinner including, location, food, DJ, florist, decor, and photography. I did not have to worry about a thing. All I did was show up and look pretty. When I got there it was absolutely amazing...something I would have never dreamed of doing. Staci has a talent like no other. Now the day of my wedding...WOW-BLING it was! My theme was BLING and there were crystals and stones all over the place! From the Ceremony to the Cocktail Hour, all the way to the reception and exiting! Staci took charge and completely made my vision of an amazing wedding become a reality...it was unreal! Thanks so much to Staci and Unique Event Design!"

Julie & Flo, it was such a joy to be a part of this amazing accomplishment in your lives. A Decade of Love it truly was! We wish you happiness and joy for the next ten years and beyond! God bless!

Image courtesy of Shakesphere Photography.

No comments: