Monday, April 4, 2011

Kiss & Tell: Ally & Ryan


We were so very blown away by these kind words from Ally & Ryan!

"I have to admit I was a little leary about hiring a wedding planner. Not only did I not want to spend the money but I honestly thought I could do it all on my own. Thank God my mom made the decision for me and hired Unique Event Design!!!!! Staci and her staff were absolutely amazing! Not only did she make the Rehearsal Dinner a huge success and made sure it was exactly what I had envisioned, but she made my wedding day a dream come true. I had what every little girl dreams of and wouldn’t have been able to pull it all off without the help of Staci. During the whole wedding planning process she really made me feel like I was the center of her world. She never let on that she had other clients and tons of other things to do. She took her time and made sure she knew what my dream was and how I wanted everything to be. From the smallest detail to the I Do's and beyond, Staci brought my dream to life. My husband, who was against hiring a wedding planner, could do nothing but rave about Staci to everyone. Everytime we talk about the wedding, he says, "Thank God Staci was there." We actually tease each other now about how dreadful our wedding would have been without Staci. Staci referred us to many of our vendors, all of whom we loved! I feel like all I did was pick the venue, pick the dress, and tell Staci my dream…. She made it all happen. I could not thank Unique Event Design enough…. I love them all and not only did they become my wedding planning entourage but they became my friends."

Ally & Ryan, thank you so much for sharing these amazing words that brough tears to our eyes! We wish you and your family, a long and happy life together!

Image courtesy of Life Long Studios.

No comments: