Monday, April 25, 2011

KISS & TELL: Kate & Mike



Wow! So much love we've been receiving!! Kate & Mike were an amazing couple to work with!

"Staci,

I wanted to take a couple of minutes, now that things have calmed down, to thank you for all that you did to make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives so far. I have mentioned to so many people that I was so grateful for all of your help. Whenever anyone mentioned how relaxed I seemed, I would reply, 'because Staci has it all under control.' I could not believe how well the entire reception came together with no stress on my part. My family was so impressed with your ability to have Kleenex for kiddos running noses and shout wipes for spills. I cannot thank you enough and I will be sure to recommend your services to anyone I know getting married in the future.

Kate"

Kate & Mike, we wish you and your family joy and love to last a lifetime! God bless!

Image courtesy of A Fly on the Wall Photography.

No comments: