Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Rave from the Newlyweds!

We received this overwhelming Rave from Sabrina and Rustie, who were recently married at the Don Vicente Inn in Ybor City.


"I cannot say enough good things about Staci with Unique Event Design. I hired her for day of coordination only, however she went above and beyond that! My wedding day would not have been the same without her. She took care of everything that day, all I had to do was show up. I told Staci my vision throughout the planning process and she made it come to life on the big day! I've received numerous compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and I can truly say Staci contributed volumes to that. I basically handed her boxes of decorations and said "Have at it!" I was so impressed with everything that day, it was exactly what I wanted :) She is friendly, funny, prompt and very reliable! If you haven't hired her yet you are missing out."

Sabrina & Rustie, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. It was a true pleasure! Best wishes for love, health, and happiness!

This is just a teaser, more details and photos of their event, to come!

Image courtesy of www.jasonangelini.com.

No comments: