Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ivanka Trump = Grace & Elegance

Being the wedding-obsessed, crazed person that I am, immediately following the October 25th wedding of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, I was scouring the internet to look for photos of the marvelous wedding designed by the infamous wedding designer, Preston Bailey. I wasn't able to find too many photos of decor, but what I did find, was photos of a bride reminiscent of the vintage elegance of Grace Kelly! I was completely captivated by Ivanka's gown and grace that it exuded! The gown, designed by famed designer Vera Wang, was so classic, yet so modern! Ivanka looks absolutely stunning!






A special thank you to the uber-talented Preston Bailey for providing a few detail photos for those "wedding-obsessed" individuals!



Photos courtesy of Brian Marcus/Fred Marcus Photography via Getty Images

No comments: