Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kiss & Tell: Gina & Maurice



A special "thank you" to Gina & Maurice, who had these kind words to say:

"I am so glad that I hired Staci! She helped me out in so many ways with planning. Staci was very prompt in returning emails and phone calls, and we actually had two meetings instead of one. She recommended several of my vendors who were excellent. Towards the end of planning when I was getting overwhelmed she stepped in and handled everything. I didn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day. The day went so smoothly because of her and her team. If you are considering getting a coordinator, I highly recommend Staci!!"

Gina & Maurice, we truly enjoyed getting to know you two and being a part of your wedding. It was a day filled with fun, energy, and of course, lots of love! God bless you both!

Image courtesy of Theresa Marie Photography.

No comments: