Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vendor Feature: Tina Bass Photography

This week we are featuring the talented, Tina Bass Photography. I recently met Tina and was blown away by her work! Her style is soft and elegant, and she has a truly knows how to use light! Her passion is to capture the beauty the world has to offer.









"I am self taught in the art of photography. Art and music have touched me in some way all my life, which definitely affects the way I photograph. I love to capture the quirkiness of love and romance. Instead of focusing on the idealized view of romance. I want to focus on you.

"I LOVE what I do. Once the camera is in my hands, I find that my memory card is almost full! It has become a slight obsession of mine."


We are so excited to work with Tina Bass Photography this week, for Amanda and Anthony (Ant)'s wedding! She did an amazing job capturing their engagement shots, and we can't wait to see the wedding photos!












Check out more of Tina's work at Tina Bass Photography.

Images courtesy of Tina Bass Photography.

No comments: