Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting Some Love from the Lovebirds!

I received such a nice e-mail from Kristin who was just married on Friday! She couldn't wait until she got back, she e-mailed us during her honeymoon!!!

"Thank you so much for all that you did to help us out for the Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Your service is truly invaluable. From the second you took all the Rehearsal Dinner stuff down to the room to set up, I felt this HUGE feeling of relief. It's such a sense of security that I could hand over all the micro-managing to someone and have no fear that everything would be perfect. A ton of our family said it was the best wedding they have ever been too!! Which makes it all worth it. Jason and I have had so much fun reminiscing the last few days =) I had such a great time planning everything, and everyone had so much fun. It was better than I could have ever imagined."

Check out their amazing wedding & rehearsal dinner...
http://uniqueeventdesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/kristin-jasons-romantic-modern-beach.html
http://uniqueeventdesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/tropical-rehearsal-dinner-overlooking.html

Don't forget to "Comment and Give Back" with our Cans for Comments program!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to receive positive feedback and compliments from our clients! It truly makes my day when one of my happy couples sends me a note of appreciation! Great job!

Erin said...

What a nice email to receive! I can't wait til you do our wedding :-) This is Erin btw...November 7th can't come soon enough!