Friday, March 13, 2009

Vendor Feature: The Dressing Room

I was so excited to head to the Dressing Room in St. Petersburg yesterday and meet the infamous Judy! I've heard so many great things about her and she lived up to everything I heard. She is not only fashionable and savvy, but such a nice person too! She met with me for an hour! I learned all about her shop, and the dresses she carries. Even the shop is a vision to see! A fellow previous Interior Designer it's simple, elegant, and understated, just like the dresses she sells. Looking at the boutique you'd think that her prices would be outrageous, but she's got wedding gowns starting at $280!!!! She also caters to every size with dresses ranging from 0 to 32! I told her I would be willing to renew my vows just so I could shop there! Besides wedding gowns, she carries dresses for bridesmaids, mothers, and flowergirls, as well as shoes, veils, and my personal favorite...accessories!! She has the most beautiful purses and jewelry I've ever seen and at prices to die for! I told her that I definitely will be heading back to do a little shopping! Don't be surprised if you see me around town sporting a new great piece of jewelry or purse!


The Dressing Room
2430 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
727-323-7666
The Dressing Room will also be hosting a Simone Carvalli trunk show on March 27 & 28 from 11:00am - 7:00pm. Appointments are preferred.


All images courtesy of the http://www.thedroom.com/

No comments: